What is a Dental Emergency?
Dental emergencies can be scary and painful, but our Westbury Dental Spa dental team is here to help you feel calm and confident in receiving the quick, effective treatment you need, including conditions, accidents, and trauma requiring immediate attention.
Among the most common dental emergencies our dentists see are:
- Objects lodged between teeth.
- Severe tooth pain or sensitivity
- Partially dislodged teeth
- Injuries to the gums or lips
- Broken or lost dental restorations
- Trauma to the jaws, gums, or teeth
Benefits of Emergency Dental Care
Emergency dental treatment helps relieve mouth pain quickly and effectively. Dental trauma can occur from an accident or an injury. Seeking immediate care when a problem occurs prevents it from becoming a more extensive issue requiring harsher treatments. Patients can drastically improve their oral health by taking control of dental emergencies and visiting the dentist immediately.