Comprehensive Dental Services at Westbury Dental Spa
At Westbury Dental Spa, you and your family can take advantage of a wide range of dental services. During each visit, you will be treated by trained professionals who will provide you with high-quality care to prevent dental problems and treat existing ones.
Our Dental Services
The first and most important line of defense against oral disease and discomfort is good oral hygiene. This includes pristine at-home care and regular visits to our dentists.
- Dental Cleanings & Exams: Regular dental cleanings and exams are performed twice a year to ensure that your smile is in perfect shape.
- Root Canals: Root canal treatments repair and save severely infected or damaged teeth and relieve the associated tooth pain.
- Tooth Extractions: Sometimes, tooth extraction is unavoidable due to circumstances beyond our control. Extractions can be performed for a variety of reasons, including a severely decayed, broken, or fractured tooth, wisdom teeth, or orthodontic purposes.
- Dental Fillings: We don’t just fill cavities; we make them look like they never existed by using tooth-colored fillings.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant can be used to replace missing teeth. They will have normal, healthy teeth appearance, feel, and function.
- Periodontal Therapy: Rid your mouth of gum disease with our non-invasive treatment options.
Westbury Dental Spa provides a variety of advanced techniques to help our patients improve their smiles. Discolored or misaligned teeth with an unappealing smile can undermine your self-esteem and limit your ability to communicate. We provide simple, easy-to-implement solutions to improve your smile and boost your confidence.
- Dental Bridges & Crowns: Dental bridges are used to replace missing teeth and restore your full smile. Dental Crowns can repair a damaged or decayed tooth.
- Dentures: Partial dentures are designed to save as many teeth as possible, whereas full dentures are designed to cover the entire mouth.
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth can discolor and lose their sparkle over time. Professional teeth whitening will brighten and whiten your smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers, which improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile, can help you achieve the perfect smile.
Make an appointment with an emergency dentist today to repair a chipped, broken, or painful tooth. Call us right away if you are in pain from a toothache.
- Broken Tooth: No matter the severity of your broken tooth, seek care from your emergency dentist immediately.
- Toothache: If you’re suffering from severe tooth pain, call our dentists right away.
Orthodontic treatment benefits people of all ages by correcting gaps and misaligned teeth. Orthodontic braces and aligners are an extremely effective way of straightening teeth. Please reach out to Westbury Dental Spa to have a consultation with our dentists and we’ll guide you further.
- Invisalign: Straighten your teeth without the appearance of braces. Invisalign® straightens your teeth while making them nearly invisible.
Sedation dentistry is used to make dental treatment more relaxing and anxiety-free for some people. It allows people who are afraid to go to the dentist to get the dental care they require while avoiding the common apprehension known as dental phobia.